2019 in Review
Faith For Living, Inc. is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3), faith-based corporation in North Carolina. Faith For Living Inc. receives its charter from the Secretary of State of North Carolina and is subject to State and Federal laws governing nonprofit corporations. As a religious organization promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Faith for Living shares the First Amendment rights of similar organizations and churches.
Faith for Living, Inc. is governed by a board and operates under the office of the President. The Board of Directors is comprised of:
- Dr. Michael A. Milton, President, Chairman, and CEO, Matthews, NC
- Rev. Dr. James Carter, Mount Pleasant, SC
- Rev. Dr. R.J. Gore, Due West, SC
- Mr. Jeff Johnson, Chattanooga, TN
- Mr. Kent Warner, Greenwood, MO
Faith For Living, Inc. is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3), corporation in North Carolina. Gifts made to Faith For Living Inc. are tax deductible. For corporate information see the data at Great Nonprofits: https://greatnonprofits.org/org/faith-for-living-inc.
Tax-deductible gifts may be made by mail or through secure online services:
- Faith for Living donor page at PayPal.
- Faith for Living donor page at Great Nonprofits.
- Faith for Living, Inc. 4006 Ainsdale Drive, Matthews, NC 28104
Some of the highlights from this past year include:
Faith for Living (FFL) was involved with planting a new church in an area outside of Charlotte, NC. During 2919, we provided regular mentoring for the newly appointed pastor.
Broadcasting Faith for Living
Faith for Living launched a weekly broadcast of Dr. Milton’s Bible messages. Listen, like, subscribe to Faith for Living on iTunes, iHeart Rado, or on a growing number of podcast hosts.
FFL produces another podcast, Ministry Minute, intended time support pastors. Subscribe on Spotify at https://open.spotify.com/show/6nqISDfvvAiSQv2VNN8ScC?si=FL8mn-JnTGKGXFLEKea8Ew
D. James Kennedy Institute
FFL partnered with a a major denomination and Seminary to provide post-seminary pastoral residency and training to pastors and local church leaders. FFL released two books on pastoral ministry, a book on ethics, and completed a significant work on Faith and Government.
FFL produced a quarterly Sunday School and small group study from the Pastoral Epistles. FFL provided counseling to numerous people in the Charlotte area and by remote means to Soldiers, Chaplains, and Veterans around the world.
FFL provided support to Veterans through Biblical counseling. FFL provided daily devotions from the Bible reaching hundreds of thousands of people with the Biblical truth to change lives. Dr. Milton is a retired Chaplain (Colonel), US Army with 32 years service. Faith for Living does not charge Veterans for counseling services. Rather, we depend upon the support of those who are called to give.
Target demographics: FFL ministers hope and healing to wounded spirits by proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to as many possible by all means available.
Direct beneficiaries per year: Over 200K people were touched by FFL in 2019.
Geographic areas served: Globally
- The D. James Kennedy Institute for Reformed Leadership: DJK Institute’s mission is to “shepherd shepherds who shepherd the flock.” The Institute has an exclusive relationship for training pastors through post-seminary residency with Erskine Theological Seminary.
- Writing and publishing quality Christian literature to give help and hope to hurting people.
- Counseling: Dr. Milton maintains a personal ministry of pastoral counseling to people throughout the community, and by other means, throughout the country. He is a board certified pastoral counselor and chaplain.
- Consulting: FFL provides guidance to churches, educational institutions, public and private organizations in Organization Management, Organizational Effectiveness, as well as Nonprofit and Higher Education leadership. Dr. Milton hold the Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He received the Certificate in Higher Education Teaching from the Bok Center for Teaching and Learning at Harvard University.
Our Mission: Faith for Living exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to as many as possible through all means available.
Our Authority: “And Jesus came and said to them, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age’” (Matthew 24:18-20 ESV).