#GivingTuesday is here. Please pray about your support of Faith for Living. The following is taken from the site, “Great Nonprofits:”
Mission: To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to as many possible through all means available so that we provide help and healing to hurting people and increase grace for the common good.
Results: Faith for Living (FFL) saw souls saved and lives transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ through some of these ways in 2018:
- FFL supported the planting of a new church in an area outside of Charlotte, NC.
- FFL partnered with a major denomination to provide post-seminary pastoral residency and training to pastors and local church leaders.
- FFL released of two books on pastoral ministry, a book on healthcare ministry, and completed significant work on Faith and Government.
- FFL president, Dr. Michael A. Milton, presented an ethics seminar to the British and American defense communities, which peer-reviewed article will appear in a new book by National Defense University, A Primer on Military Ethics.
- FFL produced a quarterly Sunday School and small group study from the Pastoral Epistles for a major denominational publishing house.
- FFL provided counseling to numerous people in the Charlotte area and by remote means to Soldiers, Chaplains, and Veterans around the world.
- FFL provided support to Veterans through Biblical counseling.
- FFL provided daily devotions from the Bible reaching hundreds of thousands of people with the Biblical truth to change lives.
- FFL is engaged in the development of 12-pastoral competencies and a pastoral residency program through the D. James Kennedy Institute.
- FFL entered into a partnership with Outreach North America to reach pastors and church leaders in the Presbyterian and Reformed communities.
Target demographics: Faith for Living knows no demographic boundary. Faith for Living ministers hope and healing to wounded spirits by proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to as many possible by all means available. We want to see as many people as possible safe in the arms of Jesus when He comes again.
Direct beneficiaries per year: Over 120k people are ministered to through the outreach of Faith for Living, Inc. We believe that this is a very conservative estimate.
Geographic areas served: Globally.
Programs: The D. James Kennedy Institute to “shepherd shepherds who shepherd the flock;” pastoral counseling to those without resources; writing and publishing quality Christian literature to give help and hope to hurting people.
Please pray about your tax-deductible gift to Faith for Living, Inc. a 501c3 North Carolina nonprofit corporation.